Guide for Editors
Guide for Editors
UNICE is an independent, not-for-profit organization consisting of three transparent branches: Seed Topics, Collaborative Topics, and cognitive-UNICE. All iterations will be available on UNICEwiki in the history of edits.
1. Seed Topic: Any person can write, discuss, elaborate or criticize policy topics at UNICEwiki. Long before cognitive-UNICE is functional, problems and solutions on various issues are now being systematically listed in seed topics. Wikipedia articles are required to be written in an encyclopedic neutral point of view (NPOV). UNICEwiki allows original research, opinion and humor, which can be called UNICE POV (UPOV) or Informed POV (IPOV). The seed topics should be written by people who consider themselves knowledgeable on the subject. The authors must identify themselves as well as any potential conflict of interest. A seed topic may not be edited by anyone but the author, but all seed topics are duplicated into collaborative topics for community editing.
2. Collaborative Topic: A seed topic is duplicated and then transformed into an editable collaborative topic in a separate wiki article on UNICEwiki. It can be modified by anyone willing to follow the goal of helping to bring the greatest good to the greatest number in the most efficient manner possible, who can also make evidence-based edits. Both before and after cognitive-UNICE is launched, anyone will be able to examine UNICE’s analyses, and provide summaries, criticism and other interactive services at UNICEwiki.org. All commentary or discussion must go on the talk page.
3. Cognitive-UNICE, currently in development, will utilize various forms of AI and Artificial general intelligence (AGI) in collaboration with motivated humans. She will eventually take the seed topics, the collaborative topics in all of their iterations, along with everything she can glean from all other sources, and write her own version of the topic.
- ↑ UNICE Seed Topics
- ↑ Arth, Michael E., UNICE global brain project: Creating a global, independent, public-policy answer engine that will facilitate governance, while preparing for and reducing the dangers of Artificial General Intelligence, so that we may more carefully uncover the secrets of the multiverse, January 28, 2015, revised April 27, 2015,
- ↑ Collaborative-UNICE topic
- ↑ Cognitive UNICE